Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Made it to Chicago

We are on our flight to Chicago, it hasn’t gone as smooth as I would have hoped. Since when did American go to EVERYONE help yourself, like a buffet at Golden Corral. Go get your ticket, go get your tags, then go drop off your luggage, oh yeah and don’t forget the $15 fee for your suitcase (what the flip am I paying for???). I imagine if you are solo~cool, but with kiddos COME ON! It’s like bend over BAM and hope you enjoy your flight. During all of this Sascha decides the pee pee is coming all too fast. “Excuse me, where is your nearest restroom?” Oh by the way it's in BFE with exploding toilets (6min walk+closed restroom=major problem). In short, we did a potty on the curb. So if anyone saw us, so sorry, I panicked! I did have wet wipes in my purse :).

Tomorrow at 730am is her first fix, MRI, she has to stay still for 30min under a loud machine with no sedation, oh yeah and only one parent in the room. PERFECT! They do not want any medication in her because they will need blood work and other tests at 1pm. Also we will need to extend our stay until Sat., because her Dr. insists on a muscle biopsy here in Chicago. I already went through the story of Princess Tutu, the strongest princess in the world. Our first installment is the princess being trapped in a cave for 30 min in order to save all of the tiny warriors from big animals. She was tutu strong. Are you feeling me yet? I guess princess will need to take a dagger that pierces her bicep? It needs some work. The good thing is, American Girl store is about .4miles away from the hotel. This will be our saving grace. I will keep in touch with more soon...

No comments: